Ranch to Coast provides full-service wedding planning specializing in ranch, barn, and beach weddings with touches of rustic, shabby chic, and country. As a Professional Wedding Planner / Wedding Coordinator, we work with you, your budget, your style, and your ideas to create your picture-perfect wedding.
Full Service – all inclusive design & coordination
For the busy bride (and groom) who wants help planning her wedding from start to finish and all the easy-to-forget details in between.
- Conceptualizing and inspiring the color scheme and creative decor, personalized to your taste and uniqueness
- Budget management and review of all contracts
- Assistance with locating and contracting venue(s)
- Assistance with layout of ceremony and reception
- Personalized wedding calendar checklist
- Assistance with ordering all wedding related stationary, decor, and rental items
- Assistance with maintaining guest list and creation of seating chart
- Assistance with securing guest accommodations & transportation
- Assistance with menu selection
- Organize the processional and recessional
- Unlimited phone calls, vendor meetings and email correspondence regarding your event
- One additional assistant available for day of services of the event
- Recommendation of other services
- Includes ‘Month of‘ & ‘Day of’ Services
- Contact us to learn more about our Full Service Wedding Design & Coordination
Month of – bringing small details together
For the bride (and groom) who has completed most of the planning process but would like some extra assistance the month prior.
- Confirm with all vendors for arrival times and set up details, plus finalize payments
- Assistance with any last minute wedding related details or emergencies
- Finalizing guest list and creation of seating chart
- Coordination of ceremony rehearsal (1 hour)
- Check to make sure all wedding related items are ready for the wedding day
- Establish back-up plan for inclimate weather
- Includes ‘Day of‘ Services
- Contact us to learn more about our Month of Coordination.
Day of – execution & logistics
For the bride (and groom) who has done it all but is looking for someone to oversee all the details of the day and insure their vision is brought to life.
- Create ‘Day of’ timeline
- Complete coordination of wedding day (up to 10 hours)
- Confirm ceremony and reception sites are properly set up
- Place specialty items provided by clients
- Coordinate with Officiant and musicians
- Instruct wedding party and ushers on their roles
- Cue the various ceremony events
- Direct guests to the cocktail hour
- Coordinate with vendors to maintain a smooth flowing reception
- Supervise & cue the various reception events
- Attend to guests with special needs
- Handle final payment of vendors
- Arrange safe keeping of gifts and cards
- Pack up all specialty items of the Bride & Groom and deliver to a designated family member
- Coordinate the departure of the Bride & Groom
- Check for lost and found items after the event
- Assist with management of any final closing duties if needed
- Contact us to learn more about our Day of Coordination.
Custom – we are able to create a custom coordination package that best suits your needs!
Other Events – Engagement Parties | Bridal Showers | Rehearsal Dinners | Birthday Parties | Baby Showers
Please contact us for more information.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39531756-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);